Pubic Speaker and Event Host
Off the back of my coaching, writing & the intimate conversations on The Naked Professors podcast, I have become a popular & inspirational voice in the personal development space.
I have written for the likes of The Independent Newspaper & Men’s Health Magazine. Appeared live on shows such as Sky News, This Morning, Build London, Talk Radio & Heart. Delivered wellness talks and workshops to corporates such as HSBC & Dark Horses, and speak within society in venues such as HMP Pentonville Prison, Wilderness Festival, The Festival of Happiness & Hay House “Ignite”. In doing so, I am leading a revolution to change the stigma about mental health.
My extremely relatable style of public speaking brings vulnerability, knowledge & open dialogue on the following topics:
1) Mental health laid bare – Ben’s story & why mental health is so important.
2) How to improve your mental health & wellbeing.
3) Masculinity – Why its challenging for men and how we can improve as humans.
4) How to live a truly happy life.
5) Self-Love – what is it exactly & how do we get it?
6) Body confidence – Ben’s story and what he learned.
7) Who are you trying to impress?
8) The truth about vulnerability and why it matters
9) Stress – How to be happy & energised at work. (Joint workshop with Nutritionist – Rosie Mullen @missnutritionist)
10) Mindfulness and meditation made simple.
If you’re interested in booking me to speak or host an event, please email me at email@example.com